- Located a flat section with a 1 mile course.
- Map out 300 meters ( Adults 53 x 17 with 40 pedal revolutions, Juniors 46,45 x 16,15)
- Begin your sprint from a standing start
- Do about 5 to 7 sprints. (Or when you see a 12 to 15% drop in power
- After you complete the sprint shift to your small ring and spin the legs (cadence 100rpms)
- Focus on your technique. Go throw the motions nice and slow. Speed will come once you have acquired the skill
- Make sure to warm up for 30 minutes and cool down afterwards
Rules on when to stop intervals.